Global Solutions for Global Visibility
Timely Earth Observation Data is Required Across a Variety of use Cases
Defense and Intel
Shipping & Logistics
GEOSTARE Electro-Optical Imaging Products
Large Satellite imaging Quality, Small Satellite form factor and cost.
Case Study: Mt. Rainier
24/7 visibility requires moving beyond Electro-Optical Imaging
Using Radar to generate images allows us to see through clouds, smoke, dust, and at night.
Optical image vs Radar
Our Constellation of Synthetic Aperture Radar Products
Our first constellation, will be the world’s most advanced, state-of-the-art synthetic aperture radar constellation consisting of 96 Satellites. See anywhere in the world in a matter of minutes. No obstructions. No delays.
State-of-the-art earth observation constellation delivering industry-leading persistent 24/7/365, all-weather coverage of areas of interest over land and sea, from request to delivery in 10 minutes.
- Largest satellite constellation
- Unique radar products and near-real time change detection
PROPRIETARY ANTENNA TECHNOLOGY
- Highly efficient proprietary antenna
- More power throughout
MULTI MISSION CAPABLE
- Capacity for additional payloads
- Real time on board processing and tactical communications links
PROVEN SPACECRAFT TECHNOLOGY
- Largest in class precision pointing, fast steering, ultra wideband SAR
- Superior power capacity
- High speed data download